We are pleased to announce that for the first time in the National Capital Region, Carleton Golf and Yacht Club is the only private golf club to offer FLEX GOLF membership plans. These are specifically designed to address the needs of time-constrained golfers who desire the private club experience. For more information, please submit the form on the left of this page, or email email@example.com
Carleton Golf and Yacht Club is a member-owned private golf club located just south of Ottawa off Rogers Stevens Drive at Highway 416, along the banks of the Rideau River near the village of Manotick, Ontario.
At CGYC, we take tremendous pride in the quality of our golf. That's why we ensure the golf experience is the best that it can be. From pristine conditions, to enthusiastic staff and friendly members you will not find a better, more affordable private golf course in the Ottawa Valley.
Come experience the Carleton difference.
As a member-owned club, here are some of the reasons you will love it here:
- play golf on a challenging championship, par 71 layout, where the fairways are like carpets and the greens are quick
- walkable round of four hours
- excellent dining plus full club facilities
- Membership includes:
- seven-day advance tee-time online bookings
- driving range and practice facilities
- club storage and cleaning
- lockers and showers
- three-wheel push carts
- access to diverse league play for any level of golfer*
- Fully stocked pro shop with professional PGA of Canada staff on site
- Plus, plus, plus!
For more information, please submit the form on the left of this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Nominal league fees may apply